How to look great on camera and create a great first impression,
win your audience with your style, colors you wear and confidence.
In the new digital normal we live in, we constantly participate in video conference calls, give presentations and often conduct first time online meetings.
How to look great on camera and create a great first impression, win your audience with your style, colors you wear and confidence?
This is what this Masterclass is all about.
- To get camera ready and not be lost in your wardrobe
- To organise your wardrobe to keep it simple, elegant, efficient, versatile, colourful and on budget
- To mix and match colors like in a fun playground
- To create clothing capsules for all the occasions and travel light
- To identify levels of business dress for different occasions
- To use accessories in your advantage to pull together the whole look
- To tie a scarf in 10 easy ways tutorial
- To identify your style and cut in a fashion universe for different body shapes
- To camouflage your body
- To identify the Cost per Wear and how to shop on budget
Over a 5 weeks course, we will dive together into 5 special lessons:
Main Rules to Create Clothing Capsules
Mix and Match Colors Approach
HOMEWORK: create your wardrobe capsule, send a picture
Discuss each participant homework capsule with pictures
Learn from each other experiences, mistakes and improvement
Q & A session
Level of Business Dress
Art of Accessories
Body Shapes: for Style and Cut
Shopping Tips: create versatile wardrobe on budget!
Final Q & A